Chakras and their Colors
- Red – Root [First chakra]
- Orange – Sacral [Second chakra]
- Yellow – Solar Plexus [Third chakra]
- Green – Heart [Fourth chakra]
- Blue -- Sapphire blue or turquoise Throat [Fifth chakra]
- Purple -- (or deep indigo) – Third Eye [Sixth chakra]
- Deep Purple – Crown [Seventh chakra]
Each color reflects a type of vibration or frequency radiating through the chakras. This classic color chart is based on yogic traditions, as well as contemporary healing schools of thought. Although the exact color of each energy center may vary, there is a general agreement about a rainbow-colored representation of the chakra system.
ABOUT the CHAKRA SYSTEM:
Chakras are energy centers in our bodies that not only hold our emotions but can also detect inblances in our physical and emotional body. Individual circular spinning wheels of energy located throughout the body. The Chakra System is a complex network of energy channels connecting these wheels and is mapped throughout the whole body, much like a spiritual nervous system. There are seven centers in the body: ROOT, SACRA, SOLAR PLEXUS, HEART, THROAT, THIRD EYE, CROWN.
Scents curated for the chakra candles are selected to balance and rejuvenate that particular chakra center.